Students who are interested in the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) regularization for 2023 should this guide below. For students who are not aware of the meaning of JAMB regularization, it’s (late application) procedure for candidates with no JAMB registration number to rectify the issue with JAMB.
JAMB Late Application (formerly referred to as “regularization”) provides the platform and opportunity for candidates who are in any institution but with no JAMB registration number.
Take note that the JAMB Late Application Fee is ₦10,000. To resolve this issue, follow the guide provided below..
JAMB Regularization [How to Solve]
1. The first step is to create a JAMB profile. You can either use the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. Candidates who already have a JAMB profile, Click Here to log in. Creation of a profile is easy, you simply need to provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, after filling in the details, simply click on the Sign Up button to create an account. Take note that YOU can ONLY have one profile.
2. After successfully creating your JAMB Profile, go to the Login Page and enter your email address and password to sign in.
3. Once you’ve successfully logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services as shown below.
4. Select “Late (Retroactive) Application”. This is available on the sidebar.
5. After clicking on “Late (Retroactive) Application”, when it loads up, the menu item “Late Application” will be revealed. Click on this.
6. On the next page, a Transaction ID will automatically be generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
7. Carefully go through the details displayed on the Confirmation Page and review if the details are correct. ENsure that the Transaction ID is displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. The JAMB board will also send a copy of the transaction ID to your registered email address.
8. Proceed by clicking on the Continue button if you want to pay with your MasterCard/Visa Card. However, if you will be using other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, copy the transaction ID and go to the nearest bank in your area.
9. To those who will be paying with either their MasterCard/Visa Card, on the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
10. Take note that the status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section”. An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification Number and payment status will be sent to you after a successful payment. Click on the Continue button.
11. Once payment has been confirmed, a page will load up, asking you to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam (You’ll need to select it from a dropdown menu)
b. JAMB Registration Number.
12. Carefully type in the details correctly, the application form will be displayed. You will be required to fill out the application form online. Please take note of mandatory fields and enter your correct details.
13. Click on the Submit button to complete your application.
14. After submission, an Indemnity Form will be displayed for printing.
15. The Indemnity Form is to be filled and taken to your institution for Approval.
16. Your academic institution will be responsible for the submission of the Indemnity approved form to the JAMB state office.
17. After your school has submitted the form, the Approved form will be uploaded to your JAMB profile. You will receive a notification in your email and/or an SMS when this is done.
18. The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.
JAMB Regularization for Part-Time/Sandwich/Distance Learning Students (DLS).
Using this medium, I’ll love to reach out and notify all Part-Time / Sandwich Students in all Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria (i.e. Universities, Polytechnics, College of Education etc.) that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), is working hard to ensure that they have accurate data of undergraduate students in all Nigerian Tertiary Institutions.
The management of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has integrated the admission process of candidates of Part-Time Degree Programme into the Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
In conclusion to the above stated message, all part-time students who enrolled in any Nigerian Tertiary Institutions are directed to visit the JAMB e-facility portal immediately and apply to register their documents individually, using the guide provided above.
It is of utmost importance that students should carry out the process at any approved JAMB CBT Centre and fill JAMB Indemnity Form.
Take note that the JAMB Indemnity form is to be endorsed and signed by the Dean, School of Continuing Education (SCE) or Part-Time Studies of your Institution after the form has been completed by the students, for onward submission to the JAMB office.
After the JAMB indemnity Forms has been forwarded and approved by JAMB, students can then visit the JAMB official platform where they can proceed and print out their JAMB Admission Letter and have their respective JAMB registration numbers.
While for candidates who wishes to enrol in any of the Part-Time / Sandwich programmes in any Nigerian Tertiary Institution, it is now mandatory that they MUST first enrol with JAMB by purchasing the JAMB Part-Time / Sandwich / Distance Learning Form at the cost of Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira (₦3,500), before they can buy their choice academic institution part-time forms.
In Conclusion, if you have any question regarding the JAMB regularization, JAMB indemnity form, don’t hesitate to use the comment box below and reach us. We’ll be happy to answer your questions.