This information is specifically created for all candidates who wish to register for the 2021/2022 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination!
Before we commence, I would love to inform you, that the JAMB 2021 UTME Registration has been scheduled to commence on from January to February ending, 2021.
Using this podium, we would love to inform the general public, especially, all applying candidates, that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has announced that sales of application form for the 2021 Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination (UTME), and according to the Board officials, they will commence the selling of the jamb form on the first week of January 2021.
Please note that the official portal which is specifically created for online registration automatically closes on within the next two weeks.
All Jamb Utme Prospective candidates Should Be Aware of the Following;
1. Take note that the UTME will be conducted using only one method, which is the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
2. The Official Registration Fee is Four thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N4,500) only, any other center taking more than N4500 is lying and should be reported to the JAMB office through their support center or email.
3. Take note that the Registration cards can be obtained from any of the following banks and NIPOST which are listed below:
- Zenith Bank Plc.
- Skye Bank Plc.
- Union Bank Plc.
- First Bank plc.
4. When you have successfully purchased the e-PIN or the registration form, take note that the following documents will be given to you, Free of charge!
- The official JAMB Syllabus for the examination in a soft copy (DVD) format.
- You will also be provided with the JAMB Guidelines on admission (Brochure) in soft copy, which will detail the list of tertiary institutions and available programs of study (All these are at no extra cost)
5. All candidates should note that they will be given the official JAMB novel for free. After paying the registration fee, you shouldn’t pay anything else to obtain the newly introduced book “Sweet Sixteen” Which is the current JAMB 2021 Novel.
There is speculation that they may also bring questions from Last year JAMB official Novel, “Sweet Sixteen.”
But you should take note that this will be issued to candidates at the point of registration after showing evidence of the registration payment.
6. Unlike other years, the Board of directors has agreed that ONLY the Computer Based Centres are authorized to register candidates for the 2021 UTME/DE.
7. The location of your examination center will be your choice. All candidates are given the option to chose their town during registration.
8. Also take note that all aspirants should be aware that irrespective of their choice of course of study or method of testing, they will also be tested on a general book: “Sweet Sixteen” Which is authored by Bolaji Abdullahi’.
9. Take note that the 2021 JAMB CBT will be conducted on the 13th of May to the 20th of May.
10. Last year, there were some issues with candidates losing their scratch cards, so the Board has agreed that for any candidates who damage or lose their scratch cards before registration, they are required to purchase another one before they will be successfully registered.
11. Please take note that multiple registrations are not allowed. Any Candidates discovered or found to have registered more than once will have their entire result canceled by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board.
12. Please take note that there will be NO extension of the date of registration. See full details here.