where is JAMB office located in port Harcourt? How can I get to JAMB office in Rivers State?
To all candidates who want to register for JAMB, correct any mistake made in their profile/registration or go to the JAMB office in Port Harcourt for whatever purpose(s), we’ve got you covered.
Parents/guardians or candidates who want to know the location of JAMB office in Port Harcourt, Rivers state with their address and phone numbers, welcome. I will be sharing the JAMB office address in Rivers state, and answer the most frequently asked questions by candidates related to this topic.
- JAMB offices in Rivers State Working Hours.
- IS JAMB OFFICE IN PORT HARCOURT OPEN?
- JAMB OFFICE IN PORT HARCOURT
- JAMB Office in Port Harcourt Phone Number and Email Address.
- Available JAMB Offices at Other Locations in Rivers State.
- Rivers State JAMB Office FAQ.
- How to Book Appointment with Rivers State JAMB Office.
- HOW DO I CONTACT JAMB?
- How to Create JAMB Support Ticket?
- HOW CAN I KNOW MY CENTER FOR JAMB
JAMB offices in Rivers State Working Hours.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) management announced publicly that their offices are open during working days from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Weekdays, to help candidates with all JAMB-related problems starting from registration, data correction, wrong name, and subject combinations, date of birth, LGA, change of institution, checking admission status, etc.
In the Port Harcourt JAMB office, there is no visiting during working days, except in a case where a candidate has booked appointments. We’ll be showing you, how you can easily book an appointment with any JAMB office nearest to you.
This article contains the names, locations and addresses of JAMB offices found in Rivers State, their Port Harcourt Head office, Branch office and other places you can get help from.
IS JAMB OFFICE IN PORT HARCOURT OPEN?
YES! But only during working days/hours. Monday – Friday: 7AM – 4PM Daily.
IMPORTANT NOTE: It is important to note here that the JAMB office in Rivers state can be open at the weekends. However, only critical issues and booked appointments can be attended to during holidays or weekends.
JAMB offices in Port Harcourt, Rivers state are open ONLY during working days (Mondays -Fridays) and the time the office is officially open is 7 AM in the morning and closes at 4 PM in the evening.
JAMB OFFICE IN PORT HARCOURT
The Rivers State (Port Harcourt) JAMB office is situated at No 10. Aba Road, Opposite Abali Park, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Zonal Director/Coordinator: Edward J. Mojiboye
- Office Telephone: 0700-JAMB-ZPH
JAMB Office in Port Harcourt Phone Number and Email Address.
- Office Phone Number: 0700-5262-974
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available JAMB Offices at Other Locations in Rivers State.
here is a list of all JAMB offices within Rivers state. This list contains the Local government Area (LGAs) where you can see available JAMB branch offices and CBT centre offices in Rivers State:
- Abua-Odual LGA.
- Ahoada East LGA.
- Ahoada West LGA.
- Akuku Toru LGA.
- Bonny LGA.
- Gokana LGA.
- Obio/Akpor LGA.
- Ogba/Egbema/Adoni LGA.
- Okrika LGA.
- Opobo/Nekoro LGA.
- Oyigbo LGA.
- Port-Harcourt LGA.
Rivers State JAMB Office FAQ.
IS THERE ANY JAMB OFFICE IN PORT HARCOURT?
Yes, There are JAMB offices in Port Harcourt. However, the Port Harcourt Head Office is located at No 10. Aba Road, Opposite Abali Park, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
CAN I GO TO THE JAMB OFFICE WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT?
NO. It is important that will help you avoid unnecessary stress if you book an appointment with the office. Right now, it is impossible to visit the Rivers State bf JAMB Head office without an appointment. Candidates/parents who have visited the office have been left unattended because they didn’t book an appointment.
How to Book Appointment with Rivers State JAMB Office.
It is now easy for candidates to book an appointment with JAMB, either online or with the same phone number they used for their JAMB registration. To book an appointment with JAMB using the same SIM you used for UTME/DE registration, follow the guide below:
- To book an appointment with the Rivers state JAMB office, simply dial *55019# on your phone. Please, it is very important that you use the same phone number you used during your UTME/DE registration. This is different from the JAMB SMS result checker and other services that candidates can activate by sending an SMS to 55019.
- After dialling *55019#, a menu will open on your screen, proceed by selecting the state where you want to book an appointment.
- After you’ve selected the state, pick any JAMB centre near you.
- After picking the centre, you’ll be given a date and time via SMS.
- On the date of your booked appointment, endeavour to be at the centre, at least, twenty (20) minutes before your appointment time.
- Most times, candidates who are not available when they are called for their appointment will have the appointment cancelled and disqualified. You will have to get a fresh appointment.
- Since candidates are usually booking appointments with JAMB, the board have disclosed that time will be followed strictly so that candidates do not cluster around the JAMB office premises.
- Endeavour you come with a phone and the SIM card you used for the UTME/DE registration. Come with an ATM or cash to pay if anything comes up.
HOW DO I CONTACT JAMB?
If you have any complaint or want to contact JAMB, simply visit the SERVICOM Desk at any JAMB office closer to you to lodge complaints or visit https://jamb.gov.ng/support with necessary proof or contact JAMB National Headquarters on 08166335513; 08123658955. Please note that such complaints would be confidentially treated.
How to Create JAMB Support Ticket?
- Go to Jamb.gov.ng/support
- When the page loads up, click on “Create a Ticket” Support.
- The Next Step is to Click Yes.
- Next, you’ll need to create a candidate support ticket.
- In the appropriate box, type in your JAMB Registration Number.
- Select the Nature of your complaints.
- Subject e.g General Enquiry.
- Finally, type in the complaint or issue you want a solution to and submit it.
HOW CAN I KNOW MY CENTER FOR JAMB
- This is where you need to know how to reprint JAMB slip. Visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/ExamSlipPrinting/PrintExaminationSlip and click on “Reprint Examination Slip”.
- When the page loads up, type in your JAMB Registration Number in the blank box provided.
- The Examination slip contains your Examination Date, Centre, Venue and Time.
- Lastly, Click on PRINT EXAMINATION SLIP to know your exam date, time, venue and centre.